Gold And Red Fused Glass Ring with Dichroic
Gold and red fused glass pendant with leather cord and surgical steel jewel findings. The intensely shining dichroic glass gives an extra sparkle to the colourful, shiny glass jewel. The base of this particular piece is black which is hardly visible. It is topped with a layer of gold paint then a red glass square which creates a frame within a frame illusion. The very top layer which creates the 3D effect is a plain transparent glass piece which overlaps the whole pendant. Tiny, shiny orange and red dichroic quare are worked into the surface.
The size of the glass part is: 1.8 cm x 1.5 cm.
The size of the ring can be adjusted between 53 (US 7) - 57 (US 8).
Meanings of Gold in Color Psychology
- Success, achievement and triumph are indicated by gold color in color psychology.
- This color is also associated with abundance, prosperity and well being. It also implies affluence, extravagance, prestige, sophistication and elegance.
- Where silver represents ‘feminine energy’, Gold represents masculinity.
- It is the color of the Sun. Gold also happens to be the most traded commodity in the world.
- It is also considered a very uplifting and positive color. It makes one feel optimistic, enlightened and spiritually heightened.
- Gold is the winner’s color; the first place prize is almost always a Gold medal.
- The gold color meaning also includes generosity, happiness, tradition and brilliance.
The red color is a warm and positive color that is associated with our physical needs and our will to survive
Red radiates a strong and powerful masculine energy. It is a sporty color, that many automakers choose to showcase their showroom cars. The color red is energizing and it provokes the emotions and motivates us to take action. The red color expresses pioneer spirit and leadership qualities, and promotes ambition and determination.
Dichroic glass is glass containing multiple micro-layers of metals or oxides which give the glass dichroic optical properties. The main characteristic of dichroic glass is that it has a particular transmitted color and a completely different reflected color, as certain wavelengths of light are either passed through or reflected. This causes an array of color to be displayed. The colors shift depending on the angle of view.
General information on our products
All items in Intuita Shop are handmade by local (Hungarian) people. Our primary goal is to support local artisans while providing great quality and value to the world.
Since we are a small family company, it may take 2-3 working days to process your order after you sent the payment. Packages via post can (and generally does) take a couple of weeks to arrive while FedEx only takes 2-3 working days.
Generally, we recommend Fedex, for more information on why we prefer it and our personal reasoning, please visit: intuita-designstore.com/pages/shipping-info
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: intuita-designstore.com/pages/help-contact
People who bought this product, also bought