Gold And Red Rounded Square Necklace with Surgical Stainless Steel Snake Chain
Gold and red melted glass pendant with medical metal chain and components. The intensely shining dichroic glass gives an extra sparkle to the colourful, shiny glass jewel. The base of this particular piece is black which is hardly visible. It is topped with a layer of gold paint then a red glass square which creates a frame within a frame illusion. The very top layer which creates the 3D effect is a plain transparent glass piece which overlaps the whole pendant. Tiny, shiny orange and red dichroic quare are worked into the surface.
The length of the medical metal chain is 42 cm (16.5") with an extra 6 cm (2.4") surgical steel chain at the end to adjust the length to your personal taste.
Size: 32 mm x 32 mm
The length of the surgical stainless steel snake chain is 42 cm (16.5") with an extra 6 cm (2.4") surgical steel chain at the end to adjust the length to your personal taste.
Meaning of Gold in Color Psychology
- Success, achievement and triumph are indicated by gold color in color psychology.
- This color is also associated with abundance, prosperity and well being. It also implies affluence, extravagance, prestige, sophistication and elegance.
- Where silver represents ‘feminine energy’, Gold represents masculinity.
- It is the color of the Sun. Gold also happens to be the most traded commodity in the world.
- It is also considered a very uplifting and positive color. It makes one feel optimistic, enlightened and spiritually heightened.
- Gold is the winner’s color; the first place prize is almost always a Gold medal.
- The gold color meaning also includes generosity, happiness, tradition and brilliance.
- Can colors also have negative connotations? If, yes, then the color gold stands for the disparity between rich and poor, untrustworthiness, self righteousness or egotism. Wearing too much gold might also be perceived as being miserly, unkind, lacking generosity and kindness or being over-ambitious.
Dichroich glass is glass containing multiple micro-layers of metals or oxides which give the glass dichroic optical properties. The main characteristic of dichroic glass is that it has a particular transmitted color and a completely different reflected color, as certain wavelengths of light are either passed through or reflected. This causes an array of color to be displayed. The colors shift depending on the angle of view.
General information on our products
All items in Intuita Shop are handmade by local (Hungarian) people. Our primary goal is to support local artisans while providing great quality and value to the world.
Since we are a small family company, it may take 2-3 working days to process your order after you sent the payment. Packages via post can (and generally does) take a couple of weeks to arrive while FedEx only takes 2-3 working days.
Generally, we recommend Fedex, for more information on why we prefer it and our personal reasoning, please visit: intuita-designstore.com/pages/shipping-info
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us: intuita-designstore.com/pages/help-contact
People who bought this product, also bought